Speak to AARP tax experts and get free tax help.
Register for a slot, and receive free tax help. Please read the following guidelines carefully:
· Masks must be worn by anyone entering the library for tax preparation services.
· Taxpayers will not be allowed to remain in the library while the returns are prepared. There will be no waiting area.
· Taxpayers must have a cell phone available to communicate with the tax return preparer.
· Taxpayers must bring their own pen to complete and sign documents
· Pick up the AARP Tax Aide Intake Packet from the Bull Run Library entrance and have it completed before your appointment.
· You will access the taxpayer intake area from the emergency entrance on the side of the building. There will be signs directing you where to go.
Please see attached instructions for further details on required documentation.
This event is full