For Middle and High School Students. June 15 - September 14, 2020 Submit Art in and medium, Poetry, or Short Stories. Prizes for middle and high school students and a Grand Prize Winner!
Prizes awarded on Sunday, October 25th.
· Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, technique, presentation, and emotional impact.
· Artwork must be submitted to the Chinn Park Library.
· Competitors may submit a maximum of two entries.
· Short Stories may be no longer than five pages.
· Prizes will be awarded at the Creative Arts Showcase on Saturday, October 23 at Chinn Park
· Participants must be residents of Prince William County or Manassas City
· The deadline for entries is Tuesday, September 14
This program is generously funded by the Friends of the Library.