Get Someone Out of Jail

If the inmate is not released on his or her own recognizance by the judge, and a bond amount is set, anyone may come to the Adult Detention Center, 9320 Lee Avenue, Manassas, to post bond. Bond may be posted in Court or at the Magistrate's Office in the form of cash, property or through a bonding company. For a list of Bail Bond companies, look under "Bail Bonds' in the yellow pages of the telephone book. No staff member of the Adult Detention Center can recommend a bail bonding company. If there is no bond allowed, only the judge who signed the warrant may set a bond.