Before filing a charge, make sure the Prince William County Human Rights Commission covers your complaint.  

The PWC Human Rights Commission does not cover:  

  • Allegations of discrimination that occur outside of Prince William County. (Note: the Cities of Manassas and Manassas Park are not included in the jurisdiction of Prince William County.)
  • if you are not sure if your complaint is covered by the PWC Human Rights Commission, call the office at 703-792-4680. If you need additional information about filing a charge you can call our office or email at [email protected] 
  • If you are unable to complete the intake questionnaire online, please complete the PDF versionprint and email or mail the completed questionnaire to our office for processing. You may also call the office and ask that a questionnaire be sent to you. 

To complete the intake questionnaire online please follow the steps below.