Request Copy of Court Order

To inquire whether a Court order has been processed, allow at least 10-14 days from the Court date. If you have not received an order within two weeks of the Court date, contact a representative of the Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court Clerk's Office to ascertain the status of the order.

To request a copy of an order that has been misplaced or lost, submit the request in writing to the Juvenile and Relations District Court Clerk's Office. In your letter, please specify the date of the order and the judge who entered the order if known. There is a fee of $1 for the first two pages, and $.50 for each additional page. If you are unable to come in person you may mail a written request with a photo copy of your identification to:

Prince William J&DR Court
Records Request
9311 Lee Ave, First Floor
Manassas, Virginia 20110