Paternity & Child Support

In Virginia, paternity and child support can be pursued in two ways:

  • You can open a case through the Division of Child Support Enforcement (DCSE). In order to open a case, you need to obtain an application at the local office, 8551 Rixlew Lane, Manassas, VA or call 1-800-468-8894.
  • You can file a petition at the Juvenile Intake Office located at 9540 Center Street, Manassas, VA.