Solid Waste Disposal Decal Program
RESIDENTIAL USER DECAL
Prince William County residents may apply for a decal, using the form below, to provide quicker entry when using the County Landfill, Balls Ford Road Compost Facility and the Saturday collection sites. Residents can also enter these sites by showing a driver’s license or the top portion of a personal property or real estate tax bill from the County, along with identification.
This decal is not available for commercial users or residents of the towns or cities.
Town residents (Dumfries, Occoquan, Haymarket and Quantico) and City residents (Manassas and Manassas Park) pay $5 per visit for up to 200 pounds of refuse.
To apply for a Solid Waste Disposal Decal online:
- Complete and submit the online form at the bottom of the page. The decal will be mailed to the address provided.
To apply for a Solid Waste Disposal Decal by mail/email:
- Return the completed Solid Waste Decal Application by mail to:
Taxpayer Services, P.O. Box 2467, Prince William, VA 22195-2467; or email to [email protected]; or drop off the completed application at the traffic control booth at the County Landfill or Balls Ford Road Compost Facility.
To obtain a Solid Waste Disposal Decal in person:
Complete and submit this Decal Application
to Taxpayers Services counters at the James J. McCoart Administration Building, Sudley North Government Center or Dr. A.J. Ferlazzo Building.
For more information, you can call Taxpayer Services at (703) 792-6710 (TTY: 711) or the Solid Waste Management Division at (703) 792-4670 (TTY: 711).
Please call 703-792-4670 (TTY: 711) if you do not receive the decal within 30 days of submitting your application.
- The decal is not transferable and may be revoked if used in violation of the Solid Waste system regulations.
- The decal may not be given to, or shared with non-County residents.
- The decal does not relieve the holder of any fees that may be applicable.
- County staff reserves the right to ask for other identification.
- There is no charge for this decal and the decal does not expire.
- No more than two (2) decals per address will be issued.
- The decal must be permanently affixed to the inside of the vehicle windshield. Place the decal on the driver’s side, one (1) inch from the left edge and 2-3 inches above the State Vehicle Inspection sticker. Loose or taped decals will not be accepted.