Temporary Activity Permit (TAP)

What is a Temporary Activity Permit, or TAP?

A Temporary Activity Permit (TAP) is used for an activity or event that runs for a specific period of time and does not constitute a permanent use to be approved on a site plan. Temporary activities may be permitted in any zoning district. A Temporary Activity Permit for any such event is required and may be issued when the event will not impair the purpose and intent of the Zoning Ordinance and when the use is not so recurring in nature as to constitute a permanent use.

  • When is a TAP required?
  • Minimum TAP Submission Requirements
  • How much does a TAP cost and How long does it take to process?
  • Roadside Stands for Sales of Seasonal Goods
  • Assistance and Contact Information