How To Place A Hold Request On A Title:
- Search for the title you wish to request.
- Select the title in the search results and click Place Request. The login form appears.
- Enter your 14-digit library barcode number and your password in the appropriate boxes.
- Click Log In. The request form appears.
- Select the name of the library where you want to pick up the item from the drop-down list in the Pickup Library box.
- If you want to place a request but would like to wait for a future date to activate it type the date in the Activation Date box. If you do not change the date in this box your request will be activated immediately.
- Click Submit Request.
- Click Return to Search Results. Be sure to Log Out when you have finished placing holds and accessing your patron record.
Hours of Operation:
Bull Run, Central, Chinn Park, Haymarket Gainesville, Manassas City, Montclair, Potomac:
Monday – Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Dale City, Dumfries, Independent Hill, Lake Ridge, Nokesville:
Monday – Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Click here to reserve a time to pick up a hold